Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Most important of all is networking, because there is little that can be achieved by working in isolation

New Integral Developments m alan kazlev:
Melbourne, Tuesday, September 04, 2007
I haven't written anything here for quite a while. the main reason being that I've been busy on my books, my sadhana, my website, and other things. I've also written some stuff at my Zaadz blog. Anyway there've been a few interesting things that have come up
For a long time now I've been feeling bored with the whole Integral Movement. The intellectualism, the religosity (Wilber worship), the lack of gnosis....I've already written some of my comments on my blogs.
I decided to reorganise some of my website; and transfer some of the material in the "Integral" section to a new section called "Esotericism". So this is what I'm doing on at the moment. Because Esotericism is based on Gnosis, whereas "Integral" is an ambigious word that can mean anything. And not seeing any foundation in the movement beyond Wilberism (Sri Aurobindo's Integral Yoga community is totally different) I was thinking of giving up entirely on the Integral movement. But then two interesting developments came along
First, some real questioning on Open Integral - Personal reflections on integral - rather than the usual philosophising and social commentary (not saying those things are bad, just, well, i want more). Is this just a flash in the pan, or is Open Integral finally beginning to mature?
Second, an intriguing new blog, which I found out about through Open Integral, called Integral Praxis. Might this be the beginning of an authentic proper post-wilberian movement (I don't mean intellectual Wilber criticism, which, while useful and necessary, does not consitute a movement)? It seems like something I should get involved in. Most important of all is networking, because there is little that can be achieved by working in isolation, as was the rule in the past. So we'll see what happens! Labels: , , , , , , posted by m alan kazlev at 5:45 PM 0 comments Integral Transformation The transmutation of the individual, the transformation of the world, the divinisation of matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment