- The real question is what lineage Tradition of Spiritual Practice and Realization does the much lauded Zizek Practice in?
- Who is his Spiritual Master?
- And hence, what is the origin and source of his "authority" to talk with any profundity about religion, Spirituality and culture?
- And 2000 years after the event (which never happened) what could "turning to 'paul'" possibly mean?
- "Paul" is the key figure in a much over rated, and mis-understood work of imaginative religious story-telling (fiction) which was common in the ancient world---namely the Bible. What do we really know about "paul"?
"Paul" never ever met "jesus", so how could he possibly be regarded as an "authority" on "jesus". Paul invented a "religion" ABOUT "jesus" which effectively undermined the Way of Spiritual Baptism taught and demonstrated by Saint Jesus of Galilee while he was ALIVE or before he was brutally murdered by the pharasaical ecclesiastical "authorities" of his time. The same anti-Spiritual "authorities" that built the power seeking worldly fortress now called christianity.
- Has anyone now alive ever met "paul" or "jesus", and asked them to explain the ins and outs of what they were trying to communicate?
If not, they are just writing and talking about their own uninspected, culturally inculcated, presumptions---they are describing themselves and their own doubts about the Divine Conscious Light. Apart from Christians and Moslems, and (perhaps) Jews with their (false) linear view of his-story, hardly anyone from the other Traditions take the heroes and heroines from their imaginative religious and Spiritual story-tellings as having any kind of binding hold on understanding and acting in the always present moment of existence-being.
Such heroes and heroines are righfully understood as archetypal teaching devices about Humankind and the Human drama altogether, which can to one degree or another, inspire us to understand ourselves and thereby transcend our inherited religious PROVINCIALISM.