Founded by Shri Anurag Banerjee, the organization is proud to have Shri Nirmal Singh Nahar, Founder-Trustee, Sri Aurobindo Bhavan, Kolkata, Prof. Kittu Reddy and Shrimati Krishna Chakravarty of Sri Aurobindo Ashram,
The objectives of the organization are as follows:
1. To promote spiritual progress in its absolute sense for everyone without any discrimination based on caste, creed and gender.
2. To spread the evolutionary vision of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother with respect to the establishment of a divine life in a divine body in all fields of life.
3. To spread and help to spread the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother in the towns and villages of
4. To conduct researches on the lives of Sri Aurobindo, the Mother and the eminent sadhaks of the Integral Yoga and collect and preserve documents related to them.
5. To conduct seminars and workshops to promote the views of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on Integral Management and Social Unity.
6. To recognize the contribution of the scholars and workers of the Aurobindonian movement in various fields. (For this purpose, the ‘Auro-Ratna’ award has been created which would be given out every year based on the recommendation of the Advisory Board.)
7. To publish literature and books for the promotion of the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.
Interested persons are welcome to contact us at the following email addresses for information and refer to the link given beneath for more details about Overman Foundation: