1. The author of the book The Lives of Sri Aurobindo, Peter Heehs, be removed from the services of the Archives as well as from the Ashram.
2. The Trust, should publicly oppose the controversial contents of the book which have hurt the sentiments of devotees of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.
3. The Trust, must not approve of the book.
4. One man’s “freedom of speech” which hurts the feelings of lakhs cannot be tolerated.
5. The precious manuscripts, scripts, entirely published and unpublished literature of the Archives should be kept in the absolute safe custody of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram Trust and/or another trustworthy institution to safe guard the genuineness of this valuable heritage.