From Prof Kamal Das email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org date 15 August 2011 12:03 subject COLLECTIVE ANGUISH AND INDIGNATION
Dear Mr Aju Mukhopadhyay,
1. I thank you for your mails and assure that thousands of people across the world share your shock, anguish, indignation and frustration.
2. While Peter Heehs' criminal nexus with Manoj Das Gupta aimed at defaming and denigrating Sri Aurobindo can be traced back to the late 1980s in the immediate aftermath of Manoj Das Gupta's illegal and fraudulent elevation as a Trustee, things have come to a painful pass after the publication of TLOSA.
3. I attach herewith an Information Handbook which will serve as an initial primer for the whole controversy at hand. As you will see for yourself, all documents referred to and attached are genuine and mostly of origin from various Govt. Departments concerned and easily accessible in the public domain.
4. Kindly also visit www.TheLivesOfSriAurobindo.com for a detailed expose of factual distortions in the book compiled by senior scholars, historians and professors. I shall also forward to you right away additional relevant material for your perusal.
5. I would be delighted to provide further clarification/information should you deem it necessary.
Truly, Prof Kamal Das.
from aju mukhopadhyay email@example.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" firstname.lastname@example.org cc "email@example.com" firstname.lastname@example.org date 14 August 2011 22:18 subject Re: Ashram Trustees to Govt of India: "Sri Aurobindo was Psychotic and Mentally Unstable"
Dear Tusar M,
Not just posting, I wanted to know from Prof Kamal Das as to why when it was known not taken up with all earnestness, why does he report so late to all for information, it is already very old. Does he have the document with him or can he refer to the site or mag or book where this piece has been recorded for references? I am sending him copy of this mail for his reply please. Certainly, if this is true, I can only add that it is beyond the writer's capacity or privilege to so charge a writer who is infinitely more powerful than him. Thanks
from aju mukhopadhyay email@example.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" firstname.lastname@example.org date 14 August 2011 22:29 subject Re: Ashram Trustees to Govt of India: "Sri Aurobindo was Psychotic and Mentally Unstable"
Oh so? How then someone addresses him and writes that he was in the board when all this happened? However, I feel that more people should join to condemn this and should take actions too. Best
from aju mukhopadhyay email@example.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" firstname.lastname@example.org date 15 August 2011 12:02 subject Re: Ashram Trustees to Govt of India: "Sri Aurobindo was Psychotic and Mentally Unstable"
Thank you- interesting but really these are very serious as there must be a motive as from an enemy- a dogged effort to prove that Sri Aurobindo's works and Integral Yoga were pseudo things- as they do not understand they feel others too are like them. And to patronize or support such efforts too spring from similar motives. Though the spread of the master's yogic progress cannot be gauged easily among those left, most of them gone and even among those remained, mostly new comers, holding the other things of the establishment; seems mostly lost in the barren field. But more and more it is proved that things and beings beyond matter peeps through the solid mass as the key to understand, penetrate them, the solid material world. Those who maintain themselves as materialists are proving themselves just children. But in the case cited it is surely not academic enquiry but motivated with some purpose. If you like you can add it in the blog.
Best, Aju Mukhopadhyay
from RENU MEHRA email@example.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" firstname.lastname@example.org date 15 August 2011 20:05 subject Fwd: Ashram Trustees to Govt of India: "Sri Aurobindo .....
Respected Tusar Mohapatra ji, Namaste !!!
Your 'detached' reviews of the latest Savitri Era: - blogspot 'news' seems ‘blasphemous’ and why publicise this news? This section of 'news seems like a case of 'sensationalism of Media ... . any strong reactions then i would like to quote from Maharshi Aurobindo's writings in Letters on Yoga' :--
"The Divinity acts according to another consciousness, the consciousness of the Truth above and the Lila below and Divinity acts according to the needs of the Lila , not according to men's ideas of what it should do or should not do. This is the first thing one must grasp , otherwise one can understand nothing about the manifestation of the Divine."
In either cases, The Faith in the workings of the Divine Mother's divine knowledge. light, and peace be with yourself ...?
with due regards, (from a devotee) Renu Mehra.