Sri Aurobindo’s Horse Riding Test—by Krish Patwardhan - Where is the evidence of “the series of lies” Sri Aurobindo told when he was called to the office of the Civil Service Commission? Deliberately missing app...
Psychological Foundations of Sri Aurobindo’s Philosophy and His Approach to the Problem of Evil by Marcel Kvassay - This is the third in a series of articles reviewing Sri Aurobindo’s major philosophical work, The Life Divine. The first contrasted Sri Aurobindo’s “univer...
A new cyber hero warrior has appeared on the scene in the form of Sona Singh Gill who is apparently committed to trying to flood cyberspace with his anti-TLOSA comments.
- “Anonymous Devotee” replies to Debashish Banerji I was intending to stay quiet after writing to David Hutchinson, but had to reply to the very legitimate points you raise. I hope I will not have to make another exception and continue this discussion.Warmly, A.D
- Debashish Banerji responds to “Anonymous Devotee”
- “Anonymous Devotee” replies to David Hutchinson
- Dave Hutchinson responds to “Anonymous Devotee” The argument that “the level of consciousness from which one writes would permeate one’s entire writing” is interesting, but it begs the question: who is judging whom in terms of level of consciousness? Who decides that a level of consciousness (mine, yours, Peter’s, Alok Pandey’s) is “shot through” with poison?
- A letter from “Anonymous Devotee”
- A letter to Dr. Alok Pandey
- The two “sides”
- “Anonymous Devotee” to Mr. Ranade
- Anonymous Devotee on “Anonymous Devotee” replies to Debashish Banerji
- auroleaks on “Anonymous Devotee” replies to Debashish Banerji
- Debashish Banerji on “Anonymous Devotee” replies to Debashish Banerji
- Debashish Banerji on A letter from “Anonymous Devotee”
- auroleaks on Dave Hutchinson responds to “Anonymous Devotee”
- The editors of IYF on A letter from “Anonymous Devotee”
Comment on Psychic being by Sandeep from Comments for Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo & The Mother by Sandeep
Like all quotes, this quote of the Guru must be balanced with a quote which speaks of the danger of blind faith (i.e. incredulity) otherwise someone might assume that “believe in God with the whole being” implies one must “stop thinking or questioning”.
Chittaranjan Das passes away Times of
- Jan 17, 2011 India
Orissa: Eminent writer, Freedom fighter Chittaranjan Das passes away Orissadiary.com - Jan 16, 2011 Report by Orissa Diary correspondent; Bhubaneswar:
Eminent writer, Freedom fighter Chittaranjan Das expired Sunday afternoon here in the
. ... Kalinga Hospital
On Sunday afternoon, Prof. Chittaranjan Das popularly known as 'Chitta bhai' passed away at the age of 89. He was admitted in Kalinga ...