Friday, September 24, 2010

Heehs mainly points out that Sri Aurobindo was a man, had his ego failings and weaknesses

 Grant Maher said... Bob wrote in his post: "In any event, all we're really trying to do here is have a genuine encounter with O and then memorialize it in language. That's it."
This is the best possible endeavor and why I read the blog religiously. Bob, you are a splendid conduit for O and a national treasure. I do not underestimate your abilities to memorialize your encounters with O in words. Aurobindo and yourself have much in common.
Tusar Mohapatra commented about the latest on Aurobindo from Heehs. I have read it; Heehs mainly points out that Aurobindo was a man, had his ego failings and weaknesses. I found it to be interesting but did not detract from A, in my opinion.
A's disastrous marriage to Mrinalini is a point in case. Yes, A had his failings all right. But we all do, even the best of conduits. 9/23/2010 10:52:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment