Saturday, February 14, 2009

If there is even at least not a single protest, the dark forces will feel themselves stronger

Comment by Barindranath Chaki on February 8, 2009 at 12:18pm

Thank you, Mrs Dash, for your comments. I agree with you that we all, i.e., the followers of The Mother and Sri Aurobindo know what They are and what They have taught and what They stand for. But the world at large may misled, especially because at present, there are misleading attempts, including that of Heehs!

And again, there is one Joel Pastakia, who is writing directly against Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, and is trying belittle Them. I know They would be affected in any way by those attempts, but I feel that if there is even at least not a single protest, the dark forces will feel themselves stronger. I know that the dark forces will ultimately fade away. But I don't feel satisfied, if I do not express my strong protest. Thank you for the participation! And I request for more and more of your participation and visit to ASPIRATION!

Comment by Debabrata Ghosh on February 6, 2009 at 8:34pm

For the present I may tell this much that it's still humanly (with normal human mind) impossible to ascertain the roles and works of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. It's because from the perspective of mental consciousness -if one goes on explaining their work -it would be extremely complicated. I am referring those pedantic persons who love to discuss on Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.

We should have only one effort-and that is not to understand them mentally. What we can do is to surrender everything of our life to the Mother. And if we can open to her -we will be able to receive her light, power and knowledge. And we will begin to realise the Truth as we will then be guided by that Truth.

Sri Aurobindo and the Mother have done everything for us. We should only try to erase our personal ego and disappear into the Mother's consciousness. We must make it a point that it's not we -but the Mother only who exists. There is no other way.

Yes there is no harm in discussing over Sri Aurobindo and his spiritualism. But at the same time we must know our limitations. They were not saints, yogis and even Avatars (as we know or understand the term for earlier Avatars) only-they are more than that to us as we human beings have mind by which we are always inclined to understand. An animal never made an effort to understand an Avatar!

So as man we have some problems to know the spiritualism of the bi-polar Avatarhood of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother. I hope to speak my mind more elaborately the next time. However -I would always request all to show me if I err in making my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment