Monday, December 1, 2008

I will make my own opinions strongly known

from M Alan Kazlev to "Tusar N . Mohapatra" <tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com> date 26 October 2008 09:22 subject Re: immediate

hi Tusar
To me this talk of "prosecution of Peter Heehs" is reminiscent of the worst aspects of religious extremism, and does great disservice to the community of students, devotees, and sadhaks of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.

This blog entry http://www.sciy.org/blog/_archives/2008/9/27/3903585.html adequately illustrates the modus operandi of those involved in this witchhunt
best regards
alan

from Tusar N. Mohapatra <tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com> to alan kazlev date 29 October 2008 09:17 subject Re: immediate

Dear Alan,

I think, you always relish the "essay" idea; and this episode can best be judged when you put it together in one (or a series). That would help stop slavish following of the views of those having vested interest.

Yours fraternally, Tusar

from M Alan Kazlev to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" <tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com> date 31 October 2008 03:31 subject Re: immediate

hi Tusar
my apologies for the tone previous response (i have been replying to my emails from the most recent backwards). I was under the impression (hopefully mistaken) that you are sympathetic to these dispicable attacks against Heehs. i very much hope that this is not the case, because I have a lot of respect for you, but I could not maintain that respect if I thought you were agreeable to this whole sordid business.

As I said, I definite intend to purchase a copy of the book in question. Once I have read it, I will make my own opinions strongly known. But until then, as I requested, please do not forward me any material regarding Heehs. I am not interested in second hand sproutings; the only way to arrive at the truth is to read the original, and then let one's Psychic be the guide.
with very best regards alan

No comments:

Post a Comment