- how do we know who is legit and not in all this particularly as major money, consumerism, and the multitude of paths and approaches took off?
- In that image then how do we declare what is about anything?
- How do we express that truth in action?
- And how do we know when we are doing and when not?
- And who decides and how when there is (as there will) sincere genuine disagreement from roughly equally brilliant and equally flawed beings?
I'm interested to hear if anyone has been thinking about these things, come up with any ideas, etc. posted by CJ Smith @ 2:47 PM 1 comments Indistinct Union: Christianity, Integral Philosophy, and Politics Exploration of Unity Consciousness, Christian Life, Integral Thought, and the Future of Politics in a Post-Postmodern World