Monday, January 1, 2007

How few women contribute to these forums

Diane said... Good one Tusar,
I generally just skim this blog as it is my experience that the contributors have a background in philosophy, social science, but with little yogic experience. There also seems to be a lot of elitist male ego floating around. Has anyone bothered to notice how few women contribute to these forums. Perhaps they are too busy doing sadhana, to have time to listen to the echo of their endless repeditive minds.
Personally I contemplate the Life Divine every day for over 10 years now, and it is always as if opening a new book, you see I go deeper and what He is saying becomes clearer. I also read some of Savitri, this is part of my sadhana. Oh by the way I wonder how many of the contributors to this forum are involved in any form of yogic practice? 1 January, 2007 6:11:00 AM IST 5:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment