Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wyatt Earp, Balder and wait!

« From Ignorance to a larger Integral Wholeness, Power, and Truth
Blurring Fact and Fiction: Telling Stories about I-I
Thanks to Integral Options for directing me to this link:
http://pods.zaadz.com/ii/discussions/view/89671
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 19th, 2006 at 8:43 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
One Response to “Blurring Fact and Fiction: Telling Stories about I-I”
Edward Berge Says:
December 19th, 2006 at 9:48 am
I sympathize with Balder, as at one time I considered the IU “degree” route, even taking an initial graduate course sponsered by I-I and IUP. But the same concerns Balder expresses in his post were gnawing at me for some time, and the Wyatt Earp fiasco sealed it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment