Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sri Aurobindo has been a great part of my life for the past 50 years and has given me much joy

Auroville- A city for the future: Cedric Levy Jerusalem, Israel Aurora Mirabilis
I have been to Auroville twice in the past five years. I stayed with my wife at Afsaneh's guest house, which was wonderful clean with a most hygenic kitchen and excellent food. My wife and I also made the ride home on the antique bicycles in the pitch dark. (Not to be recommended.) I miraculously avoided running into some cows which were crossing the road in the dark. I did not notice them until I had gone past them. Your notes brought back some wonderful memories for me. Of course I have meditated in the Matrimadar. Beautiful!!!! But I was a little surprised to read that there is still scaffolding inside. It is two years ago since I was there and I would have thought they had finished by now. Sri Aurobindo has been a great part of my life for the past 50 years and has given me much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment