Friday, December 29, 2006

Four pillars

Robert W. Godwin: The spirituality that I practice, which is Sri Aurobindo’s yoga, has as its aim to bring the vertical into the horizontal. The Only Journey There Is: An Exploration of Cosmic & Cultural Evolution (WIE) An interview with Robert W. Godwin by Elizabeth Debold One Cosmos
M Alan Kazlev said... And if there were any greater Sages than Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, I would without a microsecond hesitation switch to their perspective and use that as a starting point isntead. So far I haven’t found any, but I am open to all possibilities. Integral Transformation
Roland Beneditker: By the way, Savitri and The life divine are two of my absolute favorite books. Official Homepage
Daniel Gustav Anderson: Integral theory may very well amount to a conversation about Aurobindo. ( Of Syntheses and Surprises: Toward a Critical Integral Theory: INTEGRAL REVIEW 3, 2006) For the Turnstiles

No comments:

Post a Comment